A PRACTICAL INSIGHT INTO GROUND INVESTIGATION
THE NATIONAL COAL MINING MUSEUM
23 JUNE 2017
Caphouse Colliery, New Road, Overton, Wakefield WF4 4RH
Book now – places are filling up quickly
Don’t waste your clients’ money on inappropriate ground investigations. Gain an understanding of how to spend money wisely to maximise the benefits and minimise the project risks.
Join us for a practical insight into ground investigation at 09:00 to 16:30 on 23 June at the National Coal Mining Museum. A buffet lunch and refreshments will be provided. The event is free to attend, includes a complimentary tour of the museum mine and may count towards your continuing professional development.
- Practical demonstrations of intrusive and in situ testing investigation techniques
- Complimentary tour of the museum mine
- Ground investigation: Maximising value, minimising risk
- Specifying and interpreting in situ testing for design purposes
- Cone penetration testing
- Virtual geotechnical laboratory tour
- Chemical analysis and sample deviation