Structural Soils' Vision and Principles
To provide outstanding site investigation services, from an excellent working environment, by being well-motivated, ambitious and enthusiastic professionals
A LASTING COMMITMENT
We recognise nine principles that guide our business planning, strategy and action:
- Hiring, retaining and rewarding talented and dedicated people
- Maintaining an unwavering commitment to health and safety
- Building enduring client relationships
- Encouraging continuous improvement and innovation
- Promoting a learning culture in a positive working environment
- Making strategic investments for sustainable growth
- Committing to strong, predictable financial performance
- Promoting the concept of sustainability in all that we do
- Encouraging staff consultation and clear communication.
We are as committed to these principles today as when we first published them.
In 1964 we set out the long-term vision for the company. This vision encapsulated our plans and ambitions, and was a clear statement of intent from which we have never deviated.